The issues below and others can lead to mental health and alcohol/drug use concerns ...
1. Billable hours
2. Unreasonable deadlines
3. Work schedule (60/70/80+ hour work weeks)
4. Demanding supervisors
5. Ultra-competitive colleagues
8. Looking for worst case scenarios (This makes you a good lawyer, but can negatively affect you)
9. Job search
10. Law school didn’t prepare you for actual lawyering (Just theory)
11. Why not one more: Student loans!
It’s difficult enough being a lawyer, these issues just add an unnecessary burden on us. I can help you better manage these issues and improve the quality of your life. Give me a call or text me at (302) 273-0700 or email me for a FREE phone consultation.
OFFICE IN NORTH WILMINGTON, DELAWARE
OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN WILMINGTON, DELAWARE